Join our team
In Cardpay we are constantly seeking worldwide to discover people with great potential and promising talent as well as high caliber professionals with strong experience and ethics. Please see our vacancies below and how to apply to join our successful team.
CardPay is an established and successful Fintech company, delivering a wide range of services including acquiring and payments processing, offering a global coverage of online payment methods, risk modules and banking facilities, such as opening merchant’s accounts and IBAN’s,offering pre-paids cards and our own e-wallet.
CardPay is a fully regulated financial institution, with license from the Central Bank of Cyprus, and a Principal Member of MasterCard Europe, Visa Europe, JCB International and UnionPay International.
Due to our continuous strong growth and expanding on a global level, we are currently looking for Senior and Junior Business Development Managers with a strong B2B Sales and Business Development experience with extensive network of contacts within the industry, as well as excellent and professional communication skills in English and preferably in an additional language.
The successful candidate will be a strong individual with accountability and experience and willingness to develop and to take ownership within a vertical market and to become expertswithin their field.
The key deliverables in this role include:
- Developing new business within a specific vertical market on a Global scale (Gambling, VideoGaming, Travel, Digital, Cryptocurrencies, Retail)
- Taking ownership with the vertical and become an expert
- Responsible for marketing events and product information and trends within a specific vertical
- Communicating internally the new prospect with IT, Compliance and Risk
- Increasing brand awareness
- Increasing sales
- Establishing and maintaining rapport with new boarded merchants
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years Business Development experience in a B2B fintech environment or general e-commerce
- 2 years general working experience in a PSP or Fintech
- Strong knowledge of the payments industry
- Fluency in English is a must, additional language is an advantage
- Proven strong track record of business development sales
Our Company, is an established and successful Financial Institution, delivering a selective range of services including online acquiring, corporate payment accounts opening, cards issuing and many others.
The company is a fully licensed and regulated European financial institution and a Principal Member of MasterCard Europe, Visa Europe and UnionPay International.
Due to our current and continuous growth we are currently looking to recruit a high calibre Product Owner who will be highly skilled in demonstrating an excellent understanding of the market and business partner needs as well as the strategic direction of the company. The Product Owner will be responsible through appropriate channels of communication for successful management and delivery of the product offering, monitoring continuously its effectiveness and practicality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applying a structured product development plan from inception to delivery
- Responsibility for the smoot management of project deliverables ensuring deadlines and requirements are met as well as communicating changes and updates
- Collecting information from various merchants, clients and different industries where the company operates, analyzing client and market needs and developing solutions for effective product implementation and integration
- Communicating market needs, vision, solution and ways of implementation to the team members and involved parties
- Communicating with involved parties and team members and ensuring there is visibility into the program direction, schedule and progress as well as updating all parties involved for any changes needing to be applied
- Ensuring the team understands what is expected from them in order to ensure successful delivery
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum three years’ experience working as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a fast pace web based or marketing oriented environment with deep understanding of different market needs in different jurisdictions
- Experience in project or product management and delivery in a variety or corporate clients in different industries
- Project management in implementation of different payment methods will be considered as a very strong advantage
- University degree in a relevant field
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Very strong communication skills and proven track record of having experience in communicating in all levels inside an organization as well as with external parties, associates or partners
- Great sense of responsibility to achieve high levels or quality
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Fluency in English is an absolute must
CardPay is an established and successful Fintech company, delivering a wide range of services including acquiring and payments processing, offering a global coverage of online payment methods, risk modules and banking facilities, such as opening merchant’s accounts and IBAN’s, offering pre-paid cards and our own e-wallet.
CardPay is a fully regulated financial institution, with license from the Central Bank of Cyprus, and a Principal Member of MasterCard Europe, Visa Europe and UnionPay International
Due to our continuous strong growth and expanding on a global level, we are currently looking for Senior and Junior Account Managers with a strong account management experience and a proven record of client retention and up sales, as well as excellent and professional communication skills in English and preferably in an additional language.
The successful candidate will be a strong individual with accountability and experience and willingness to develop and to take ownership within a vertical market and to become experts within their field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining always high levels of understanding of Online Payments and other related systems, services and products.
- Providing merchants/clients with superior and professional service, support and follow-up for operational requests as well as for more complex projects and integrations, if required.
- Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model in order to effectively promote and upsell CardPay’s solutions, maintain growth of existing portfolio and help merchants optimize their payment processing activities
- Reaching revenue targets within assigned accounts through effective leadership, consultative support, and relationship building in order to contribute to the attainment of the Company’s sales goals and to avoid account attrition.
- Regularly monitor processing activities of merchant accounts, and communicate and interpret pertinent information, patterns and trends to clients.
- Communicate clear and accurate information at all times to clients regarding pricing and fee structures, industry rules and regulations, security and compliance matters, product information and project progress.
- Liaising with Sales, R&D, Risk and AML/Compliance teams as well as other internal departments in order to effectively respond to merchants’ inquiries and concerns, and to communicate feedback on customer and partner requirements, preferences and valued-added features.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- University degree or equivalent in Commerce, Business Administration or relevant field of study.
- Minimum one year experience in B2B account management, customer support, sales or business development related to the online payments industry.
- Proven track record of offering excellent account management to businesses or corporate clients.
- Driven and self-motivated to reach targets.
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- B2B customer service oriented, professional and resourceful.
- Proven ability to handle B2B customer inquiries and/or requests.
- Past experience working with CRM systems.
- Additional languages skills are a strong plus.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and developing working environment which offers opportunities for growth and professional development.
Our Company is looking for DevOps Engineer to join part of our team based in Vladivostok, Russia, to support internal operations and infrastructure. The right candidate will have a passion and flair for deploying and scaling distributed applications in an automated and continuous environment. You will work on our growing infrastructure using modern tools and working closely with developers to achieve high levels of scalability and sustainability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a Linux based with Java applications environment including RHEL, Centos, tomcat, weblogic, within multi-datacenter environment on premises and cloud based using DevOps pipelines and automation.
- Designing and implementing new services based on requirements.
- Working efficiently in an Agile environment collaborating with Operations and developer’s teams.
- Developing a strong culture of technical excellence and solid DevOps skills within team, challenging status quo where necessary.
- Processing Re-Engineering and automation for efficiency and effectiveness where possible.
Skills and Experience needed:
- 5+ years experience in a DevOps based role
- Great understanding of DevOps and Cloud Deployment
- Strong command of Database Development, Design and Administration
- Experience with AWS in a DevOps environment
- Experience with automation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack
- Experience with continuous integration - Github.
- Experience using and configuring Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with Oracle DB
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration and open communication. Fluency in English and Russian language is a must
Our Company, is an Electronic Money Institution and Payment Services Provider based in Cyprus and regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus. Our Company is recognized in e-commerce industry as a niche institution for alternative banking services, including multicurrency current accounts and wire transfers, acquiring and issuance of payment cards and electronic money. CardPay is a leading player in payment cards processing online and developer of various e-commerce projects.
Due to our growth and development in other regions we are looking to recruit a high calibre Head of Marketing,with experience not necessarily from the financial sector but ultimately from a web based industry having experience developing marketing strategies using creativity,imagination and innovative ways. We are looking for differentiation and modern ways of strategic marketing development and the successful candidate should be able to provide this for us.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns across multiple communication channels and marketing tools including print, internet, social media and promotional events in a creative, innovative way
- Responsibility of the launch of the existing and new products into current and new markets
- Managing and building an effective marketing department from scratch
- Conducting industry research and marketing analysis
- Responsibility to evaluate marketing performance
- Strategic media planning and differentiating from the general norm
- Ensuring marketing plans are aligned and implemented according to the relevant markets
- Adjusting marketing plans accordingly where necessary to include brand development and communication strategies
- Always seeking new ways of product marketing, keeping self up to date with new trends, finding innovative ways of creating a unique marketing strategy which will differentiate the company from the rest
Skills and experience required:
- 3 years working experience in a “web-based” industry where online innovative marketing is applied
- 5 years strong experience in managing marketing campaigns across multiple communication channels and marketing tools including print, internet, social media and promotional events
- Marketing experience in a tech oriented company will be considered as a major advantage
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to effectively work with other departments ensuring smooth operation of the marketing function
- Strong promotional marketing skills and experience with mobile websites and/or apps
- Strategic thinking and ability to create innovative marketing ideas
- Ability to manage and develop marketing teams
- Previous experience with Asian markets would be a distinct advantage
- Fluency in English is a must
- The successful candidate will receive a very attractive remuneration package. Please note all applications will be treated with extreme confidentiality.
Our Company, is an established and successful Financial Institution, delivering a selective range of services including online acquiring, corporate payment accounts opening and card issuing.
Our company is a fully licensed and regulated European financial institution and a Principal Member of MasterCard Europe, Visa Europe and UnionPay International.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer who will be highly skilled in understanding a variety of aspects of the Compliance function and will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding in the all relevant associated fields.
The successful candidate will be happily willing to adjust to a fast pace fin tech environment with a variety of services offered in the e-commerce field.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drafting and updating various internal regulations such as policies, procedures, manuals, etc. in collaboration with relevant structural units;
- In cooperation with the Head of Compliance will be assisting in the implementation of the internal regulations and monitoring of their duly fulfilment;
- Responsible for the reporting to the Board and the Supervisory Authorities. Assistance from the Head will be provided until the Compliance officer will be ready to undertake full responsibility
- Maintening and updating the system for monitoring of timely and duly performance of the external obligations of the company such as regular and ad-hoc reports, regular and ad-hoc returns, tax payments;
- Clients’ complaints management;
- Follow-up and assistance in the implementation of related legislation (EU regulas, Cyprus laws, best practices and standards) in collaboration with Legal department;
- Ensure full compliance of the Company with all applicable external requirements such as laws, internal requirements such as decisions of the Board and shareholders, as well as sound management within the Company.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar position in banking or other EU licensed financial institutions or investment firms
- Educational qualifications such a degree in Law, Finance, Economics or other related
- Knowledge of Cyprus financial regulations is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Additional Compliance certificates will be considered as a strong advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Russian is an advantage, but not a requirement